by Dick Perez
An elaborate visual documentation of our National Pastime through the lives of the members of the Baseball Hall of Fame. It is an art retrospective by the artist Dick Perez whose name has been attached to baseball and the baseball Hall of Fame for three decades. He was the official artist of the Baseball Hall of Fame for over 20 years. No expense has been spared in the lavish design and production of this unprecedented undertaking: 12”x12”, 560 pages, full color, with many frame-worthy full page illustrations and a number of poster-like double-page spreads. THE IMMORTALS is printed in the USA on 100-pound coated paper and bound in bonded leather with gold stamping.
• Limited to 5000 copies
• Over 1400 works of art, carefully researched depicting the evolution of uniforms, equipment, and ballparks.
• The beauty and ballet of the game leap from the page with vivid realism.
• Player portraits from the famed Perez-Steele Hall of Fame Art Post Cards.
• Player bios and lifetime statistics.
• Illustrated historical narratives of each of the baseball eras: Origins, Deadball, Golden Age, Depression, War & Post-War, Expansion and Modern.
• Printed in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 3 in|
John Horn –
A fitting tribute to baseball’s greatest players. A terrific addition to any fan’s collection. I’m looking forward to the supplement.